Upon signing the Agreement, both parties agree on the following:
1. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Interactio and the Customer agree that for the purpose of the Agreement Interactio Onsite Support Services shall include and be limited to the following technical services:
1.1 Running Interactio Remote Simultaneous Interpretation platform (further - RSI) AV console software on the Customer’s dedicated onsite device*.
1.2 Performing necessary configurations on the RSI AV console in order to connect the Customer’s audio and video streams to the RSI, i.e.:
1.2.1 Connecting onsite participants who are using the onsite premises equipment to RSI;
1.2.2 Connecting remote RSI participants (audio and video streams) to the onsite premises equipment;
1.2.3 Routing onsite interpretation audio streams to Interactio servers in the cloud;
1.2.4 Routing remote interpretation audio streams from the cloud to the onsite system. **
1.3 Performing the final tests and fine-tuning of the RSI.
1.4 Monitoring the RSI AV console during the event, and ensuring that all the streams are in the correct order and working properly.
1.5 Providing support for the users connected to the event through Interactio RSI consoles (participants, viewers, moderators, interpreters, listeners, organizers, AV managers, and other Interactio user roles).
2. Customer confirms reading the provisions hereof and understanding the scope of Interactio Onsite Support Services. If the Customer needs additional onsite support services Interactio and the Customer will coordinate these Services and prices separately.
3. The Customer is informed that, as a rule, Interactio will use the services of third parties in order to provide the Customer the Onsite Support Services. The Customer accepts that Interactio may subcontract all or part of the Onsite Support Services and may conclude subcontracting agreements with the third parties without the separate written authorization of the Customer. By signing the Agreement such Customer’s authorization is provided for all the subcontracting cases in a whole.
4. Interactio is entitled to change the scope of Onsite Support Services unilaterally. The new version of terms and conditions becomes binding on the Customer ninety (90) days after notification via email.
* The computer or another device shall meet the minimum requirements as indicated by Interactio personnel.
**These Interactio Onsite Support Services do not cover the physical connectivity part of the setup. Accordingly, all necessary audio and video channels, networks, and internet shall be set up by the Customer’s technical team and shall be available as functional interfaces on the Customer’s dedicated onsite device running Interactio software.
Please find the new version here