Upon signing this contract, both parties agree on the following steps:
1. Customer fills forms about the event at least 3 weeks before the event (Interactio provides the forms).
2. Customer connects Interactio team with their designated technical team/person and network professionals in the venue at least 3 weeks before the event. After receiving answers about the network configurations, Interactio provides recommendations on the optimal setup in the venue*.
3. Customer receives access to the internal Interactio event management system, or Interactio team sets up the event on the event management system.
4. Interactio provides online technical training and/or consultations between Interactio and the Customer’s tech teams (valid in case of a subscription).
5. Interactio provides sales/communication training for the Customer (valid for AV subscriptions).
6. Customer tests equipment needed for the event and Interactio software in the event venue at least 7 days before the actual event. Once the test is done, the Customer informs Interactio.
7. Interactio gives confirmation if the test was successful.
8. If the test was unsuccessful or any issues occurred:
a) Interactio team contacts the Customer’s technical team to provide recommendations. The Customer then eliminates the issue that caused the unsuccessful test.
b) The Customer’s technical team repeats the test if necessary.
c) Interactio gives confirmation that the Customer can proceed with the event. If not, repeats step a)
9. The Customer’s technical team or Interactio technical team runs the event, and Interactio technical team support is always available online or offsite.
10. After the event, Interactio provides recordings, statistics, etc. (if these features were ordered) in 1 week
after the event.
11. If the Customer has access to the event management system, the Customer agrees to let Interactio know about any upcoming event at least 2 days before the event via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* After reviewing the network setup, the Customer might need 3rd party services that might cost extra, e.g. additional equipment, internet services, etc.