Interactio UAB ("we") are committed to protecting Your privacy and Your data. Transparency and data protection are very important for our business.
This Privacy Notice describes how we process and use the personal data that is related to You. By having a contract with You we act as a data controller.
Who we are:
- Interactio UAB
- Company code 303303137
- Address Antakalnio Str. 17, LT-10312
- City: Vilnius
- Country: Lithuania
- Data protection officer contact: email@example.com
To understand better about data processing
This Privacy Notice describes how we process and use the personal data that is related to You. By having a contract with You we act as data controller and data processor. Two possible data processing situations in Your relationship with us:
- When You are our potential, existing, or former Customer, we act as a data controller. This means that we alone or jointly with others, determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Responsibility of personal data processing under European Union or Lithuania law lies with us. Hereinafter this data category will be referred to as the “Customer account data”. Information related to this category is explained in Part 2 of this document.
- When we process personal data of your end users who use our Remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) platform “Interactio”, we act as a data processor. This means that You alone or jointly with others, determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. We act as data processors on behalf of You. This information you can find in our data processing agreement.
If You have additional questions regarding our processing of Your data, You can contact our data protection officer here: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Interactio process “Customer account data”
Why do we need Your data?
“Customer account data” will be used by Interactio for these reasons:
- To understand who our customers and potential customers are and their interests in Interactio products and services.
- To maintain relationships with our existing and former customers by sharing information about our products and services.
- To inform our customers about changes related with ordered services and products.
- To carry out business operations such as accounting, filing taxes and fulfilling regulatory obligations.
- To detect, prevent or investigate security incidents, fraud and other abuse and/or misuse of our products and services.
- To use anonymized data from Remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) platform “Interactio” to do technical analysis and troubleshoot possible service errors in the event and in the future.
- To use anonymized data from Remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) platform “Interactio” further developments of the Services.
- To improve our Customers’ support service and Remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) platform by collecting feedback after an event.
- To track our customers’ requests and RSI platform incidents related with the provided services, to keep agreed SLA level.
- To analyse event participants, listeners, interpreters provided requests or incidents.
What data do we collect?
We collect different data related to You when we collect data under the data category “Customer account data”. We collect your data:
- When you visit a Interactio website Interactio.io.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter in website for me a request to receive information about our products.
- When you contact our Sales Team or Customer Support Team through email or web chat in interactio.io website.
- When you share your data in live events. ( for example demo calls)
- When you sign up in our Remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) platform “Interactio” and use it for testing purposes.
We collect the following data types of personal information, and for the following reasons:
- We collect Identifiers, Your name, email information and we create user ID number, when you sign up or use our remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) platform “Interactio”.
- We collect Internet and other electronic activity information, such as communications metadata, as You browse our website or use our Remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) platform “Interactio”.
- We collect Commercial information when we keep track of the services that you purchase from us and our communication history about those services. Our sales team must know information about your purchased services and information related to it. Each customer has a dedicated sales team that takes care of Customer’s accounts.
- We collect financial information, such as your payment information, when you pay for our services and what services. Be aware that we share this data with our governmental institutions, as this is required by law.
- We collect information that you send to us by email or entering web chat forms.
- We collect your email address and other electronic data (IP address, browser data, device type) when you subscribe to our newsletter. You can revoke your given consent at any time. You can do this by pressing the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each newsletter.
- We collect Your data when you contact our Sales or Customer success teams, who keep record of this communication, including Your contact details and other information You share during the time of the communication. We store this information to help us keep track of the inquiries we receive from You and from customers. This helps to improve our services. Based on this information we do training for team members. We think that this information also helps us to maintain ongoing relationships with our customers.
- If You attend an event, we might collect your business card for future interaction with You.
How long do we store “Customer account data”?
We will store your “Customer Account Data” as long as needed to provide You our services and to operate our business. If you ask Us to delete personal information from your Customer Account Data we will honor this request unless deleting that information prevents us from carrying out necessary business functions, like billing for our services, calculating taxes or conducting required audits, securing our information systems.Please, be aware that we will not be able to delete anonymized data.
Below we explain how long we store Customer Account Data in a form that can be used to identify you.Please understand that we might keep data longer in cases of specific needs or obligations like in the case of an open investigation,audit, or other legal matter:
- Commercial information stored in our customer relationship management system(s) is stored up to 5 years following closure of your account.
- Invoice records, including their digital equivalent, may be retained in identifying form by us for 10 years.
- Subscriber records, such as an email address or identity information will be retained for 3 years.
- We retain your communications with Customer success teams for up to 3 years after your account is closed.
- For the data not mentioned above, we will either delete other Customer Account Data at the remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI) platform “Interactio” or transform it such that it can no longer be used to identify You within 30 days following closure of your account.
- We keep personal information related with incidents as long as incident or request is.
Who has access to personal data?
The data will be stored in the system of Interactio and other internal systems used by Interactio. The data will be indirectly available to third companies engaged by Interactio or with whom Interactio cooperates in the provision of platform administration, maintenance services, application services which help Interactio manage the information received in the system more effectively. We maintain an up-to-date list of the names and locations of all processors. This list is below:
Data transfer of your data
Interactio may transfer your Personal Data to countries other than in European Union. We deploy the following safeguards when we transfer personal data from European union jurisdiction:
- European Union Model Clauses. Interactio uses European Union Model Clauses, also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to meet the adequacy and security requirements for our Customers that operate in the European Union;
- Adequacy decisions, whether a country outside the EU offers an adequate level of data protection.
How do we secure your data?
We use appropriate security measures to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline. We take measures to ensure service providers that process personal data on our behalf also have appropriate security controls in place. Our product remote simultaneous interpretation (RSI)platform “Interactio is designed, implemented and operated based on most commons industry standards and practices. We value partnership with, so we want to make our commitment to You:
- Interactio makes services available 95% of the time, except for maintenance or as otherwise provided in service level agreement (SLA) described in the service contract.
- Interactio splits platform infrastructure within multiple geographically diverse availability zones/regions.
- Interactio encrypts data in transmission using transport layer security (TLS) or other technologies over public networks.
- Interactio maintains commercially reasonable administrative, technical, organizational, and physical measures to protect the security of customer data against anticipated threats.
- Interactio encrypts Confidential data stored within the production services with advanced encryption standard (AES) encryption.
- Confidential data stored within the production services are retained per customer defined retention policies.
- Disaster recovery plans are in place and tested regularly.
What rights you have?
Data subjects have data protection regulation issued rights in relation to their personal data. Subject may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information unless there areany exemptions provided by law. Processing of your Personal Data Interactio relies on its legitimate interests, some data processing is required by law, other data is processed to maintain contractual relationships as it is described above. If you have questions how data is processed by Interactio please contact by email email@example.com .
Data Protection Authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or the Lithuanian Data Protection Inspectorate, which is Interactio lead supervisory authority in the European Union.
Lithuanian Data Protection Inspectorate
L. Sapiegos str. 17, Vilnius, Lithuania
Web site: www.ada.lt
Please also feel free to contact Interactio if you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or if you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights. Our data protection officer will respond within a reasonable time frame. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org