Your customized offerGet a Quote
How it works
Privacy & Confidentiality
For onsite meetings there are different configurations but this is the minimum equipment that you need to use Interactio only:
1. Computer with Interactio broadcaster installed (Mac or Windows)
2. This computer has to be connected to Ethernet with 10mbps dedicated bandwidth.
3. USB audio interface to be able to capture the audio from the event
4. Digital video interface to be able to capture the video from the event
5. If attendees use Wifi to listen to the Interactio app, consider a minimum Wifi bandwidth of 0,15Mbps/user (recommended is 0,30Mbps/user and optimal 0,5Mbps/user)
If Interpreters are remote they will use their own computer, Internet connection and headsets.
If they are onsite, you will need to have the following for each interpreter or use traditional hardware:
1. Computer (Mac or Windows) with the newest version of Google Chrome browser;
2. Headset or mic+headphones connected to the computer (for the best quality, we recommend using USB connections);
3. Ethernet cable;
4. Also, always connect your computer to the power source and turn off power saving options
To be more specific (and only for Interpreter's console) CPU: everything above Celeron N5000, latest i3-xxxx; latest i5-xxxx will be fine; RAM - at least 4GB (the more the better).
Hybrid meetings consist of onsite equipment and Interactio. Most commonly, the hardware is used for interpreters or onsite participants. You should see Interactio as a software that can get audio inputs and give audio outputs. Interactio supports any USB audio interface and is also Dante compatible.With Interactio broadcaster, you can configure each channel (mono) to have one audio stream/language. Most common setups are those: 1. Interpreters consoles with dante protocol (onsite)- Interactio - Listeners (remote) 2. Interpreters remote - Interactio - Listeners with receivers on site
Network requirements vary depending on the event setup (number of audio channels, number of video channels, etc.)
For a simple event (1 video feed, 2-3 languages): AV specialist should have a minimum 10Mbps upload and download speed.
The more complex the setup is, the higher recommended upload/download speed is.
We highly recommend all AV specialists to have a wired connection.
Network capabilities will affect the participant's stream directly.
150 Kbps: participant will only be able to listen to the audio uploaded without any video content;
1 Mbps: participant will receive audio and video with low quality and low frame rate uploaded;
5 Mbps: participant will receive audio and video with medium quality and average frame rate uploaded;
10-15 Mbps: participant will receive audio and video with the highest quality and highest frame rate.
For the best user experience, we recommend having 10-15 Mbps upload and download speed for each participant.
AV Managers working on Interactio AV console are recommended to have 10-15 Mbps upload/download. Network connection has to be wired (Ethernet cable not Wi-Fi).
To check if your device meets network capabilities, use Interactio troubleshooter https://troubleshooter.interactio.io